Thursday, August 19, 2010

Jasper, our new dog :)

On Sunday we got a new dog :D. His name is Jasper and he is a 3 year old Golden Retriever. We got him from one of our dad's friends. Jasper is one of the calmest dogs I have seen. He sleeps in front of our front door every night. Last night it rained, and he didn't even move from his spot. It makes me feel safe to know he is always there. Yesterday I walked him down our lane (which is very long by the way) to get the mail. He was so fascinated with the gopher holes, and even fell in a few. Overall, he is a wonderful dog, and hopefully he will be with us for years to come.

Thanks Dad, for getting us Jasper, and thanks Mom for letting us get him :D.

Mallory

1 comment:

  1. Mal he is super cute! I'm happy you guys have another dog! I can't wait to meet him! He looks very huggable. And Jasper is a great name for a dog. That reminds me, you haven't met Albert yet. Hopefully in October when you guys visit again.

    ReplyDelete