Tuesday, July 6, 2010

God Bless America! Happy 4th of July

It has been a while since I last had a post. I've been really busy with softball and driver's ed. Thank goodness driver's Ed is over (and I passed) and I only have one game of softball left :). Then I get to go to camp on Friday. I'm really excited for it. This is my first year doing T3 so I hope everything goes well. Hidden acres is such an awesome place. I would really like to work there someday.
I spent the weekend with Glor and her family at their lake house. It was really fun. We went tubing, went to Arnold's Park, and went swimming. We watched the fourth of July fireworks on the lake in the boat. It was really cool. It was great to see so many people celebrating our country, but it made me sad to see how we celebrated. There was a lot of people that were just drinking beer after beer. We get together to have fun and watch fireworks, but forget the reason we celebrate. I can't even imagine what our forefathers went through for our country. If anyone reading this was in the service and fought for our country, thank you. I really appreciate it :D.
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!
Verse of the day: Psalm 18:30
"As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the Lord is flawless. He is a shield for all who take refuge in him."

Mallory



No comments:

Post a Comment