Friday, February 11, 2011

New Devos Journal :)

So I just recently discovered this online-journal thing... I decided to use it to write my devotions in.  It is pretty cool because the site sends me emails everyday reminding me to write... Soooo, if I get behind in my devotions, you can get on me about it ;).

Here are the links for today's entries:  https://penzu.com/p/bfb46f04
                                                      
                                                           https://penzu.com/p/75d4974e

If you think this way of doing devotions would work for you, feel free to create your own journal :)

- Mallory

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mal, that journaling site is cool. i like it. Thanks for showing it to us. I am excited and encouraged that you are allowing us to see your journal entries. I am always blessed by reading what GOD is teaching you through His Word. May you continue to grow exponentially in your faith as you follow the Lord Jesus.
    Love, your big uncle Clint

    ReplyDelete