Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My First Post

I've had a few people recommend blogging to me, so I decided to give it a try. I'm still getting used to how everything works, so if you're reading this just bear with me ;P.

Today I had an ortho appointment. I found out that I only have to have my wires changed a few more times till I get my braces off all together :D. I think that I've kind of gotten attached to them though. I'll be sad to see them go :(. Sorry, enough about my metal mouth :).
Today I also was supposed to have a softball game in Le mars, but the weather didn't cooperate. That's okay with me though. I was able to have a free night at home with my family :D.

Well, I guess I better go. I have Driver's Ed in the morning.

Verse for the night:

Psalms 55:22 "Cast your burden upon the Lord and He will sustain you; He will never allow the righteous to be shaken."

Mallory

No comments:

Post a Comment