Sunday, September 26, 2010

Empty Me of Me

Devos
For tonight's devos I read Job 16. I was reading the footnotes of my Bible and for verses 9-14 it says that Job wrongly accuses God of mauling him as he would a beast, turning him over to wicked men, using him as he would an archer for target practice, and attacking him as he would a warrior. Wow. That is pretty deep stuff. In verses 6-17 Job is just describing his desperate situation. I wonder how long job was in this situation. It probably says somewhere in the Bible, but I don't know where. I can't even imagine being in his place.


Empty Me-Chris Sligh

This is a great song. It isn't new or anything, but I heard it in the car the other day and it just has been on my mind lately. I want this song to my heart's prayer to God. It is soooo good. The lyrics are just awesome.

So here is the song. Listen to it and think about the words. Is this your heart's prayer?


Empty Me-Chris Sligh




Well that song pretty much sums it up for tonight.


Empty me of me, so I can be filled with you Lord.

Amen


Mallory

No comments:

Post a Comment