Saturday, September 18, 2010

Paintball Outreach

I haven't posted anything for a long time I just realized. Well, a lot has been going on lately. With volleyball, cross country, band, school, etc. But, it is a fun kind of busy I think.

Tomorrow our youth group is having a Paintball outreach. I'm really excited! I've invited a lot of my friends, but a lot of them are busy :(. I managed to find a few who are going to be able to make it though :). We are going to have paintball, games, food, fellowship... It should be great. So if you are reading this, you could just pray that a lot of people come and that our youth group will shine for Jesus, and that everyone will feel welcome.

So that is basically my thoughts right now. Now I get to go to a family birthday party. WOO HOO!! ;P

Mallory

No comments:

Post a Comment